Do Not Sell My Personal Information

F5-F6 Maps

Furio101

I have an F5 map and wanted to upgrade to F6, anyone brought from eBay with success? I have had a look but all sellers seem to have bad comments :wacko:.

@Furio101 do not buy the F6 now...in a month or sooner there will be F7. But you have to expect higher starting price at around 60-70Pounds.

• Thanks 1

Purchased the F6 for a good deal... Hopefully it will be an improvement on the F5 as found out last night driving to Norfolk (110miles),  5 roundabout weren't on my current map in the dark it wasn't helpful .!

Note that a lot of eBay sellers sell cheap Chinese copies instead of original SD-cards.

45 Pounds may be cheap for a genuine Ford SD-card but is way to expensive for a Chinese copy. 

The SYNC 2 SD-cards can easily be copied. except from the license file there is no copy protection. The license file can easily be generated with a key generator (lots of info can be found online about this subject). 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club