Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange Fiesta Problem

Ggr08

Hi just wondered if anyone could explain or offer any insight - i dropped my keyfob the other week and the battery came loose so wasnt working, the same day the seat belt alarms keep going off randomly, sometimes for a couple seconds, sometimes only 1 ding and sometkmes for a minute or so (yes im wearing my belt) so ive had it all in bits and checked it and all back together, even disabled the system (9 seat belt clicks ign on) and it still did it - it was 100% the seat belt alarm including the red dash light, anyway yesterday i got round to taking key apart and re-seating the battery and boom, not a peep from seat belt system since. Can anyone offer any insight as to if this is related or sheer coincidence, i know it shouldnt and i know the 09 fiesta has a key battery low alarm and it wasnt that - does the seat belt alarm serve a secondary purpose maybe? The spare key isnt a battery key and so i just cant fathom how it could be related? Although i never used this key to drive the car so couldnt say if it still bought up the sb alarm using none battery key. Cheers 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club