Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST Cobra Exhausts Opinions?

Nathana94

I had a Cobra Cat Back on my 1.0 and really liked the sound of it! (For sale if anyone’s interested 😉)

wondering if anyone’s had one on their ST? I think I’m going to go resonated again but if anyone’s had one or the other I’d love to hear how it sounds on the ST! Or opinions on other options? I’m not a huge fan of the sound from the Milltek systems, sounds a little too reserved and stock IMO, that said I don’t want the car to be screaming everywhere. 

Let me know your opinions!

Have been in contact with cobra myself about a system for mine. As they don’t make one specifically for the estate 1.6t they’ve quoted me in at roughly 550 fitted which is a fair price I think! 

There are a couple of vids on YouTube from cobra showing 1.6t with both resonated and non-resonated to give an idea of what you’re looking for. - I’ll be going for a resonated system when the time comes to replace the factory tubes.

1 hour ago, Tomson said:

Have been in contact with cobra myself about a system for mine. As they don’t make one specifically for the estate 1.6t they’ve quoted me in at roughly 550 fitted which is a fair price I think! 

There are a couple of vids on YouTube from cobra showing 1.6t with both resonated and non-resonated to give an idea of what you’re looking for. - I’ll be going for a resonated system when the time comes to replace the factory tubes.

I think I’m going with a resonated system myself. I don’t mind the sound from the non res but I think it may get a bit too much as a daily. Have you used any other brands before?

2 hours ago, Nathana94 said:

I think I’m going with a resonated system myself. I don’t mind the sound from the non res but I think it may get a bit too much as a daily. Have you used any other brands before?

This will be my first system ive ever had to be honest - I’ve always left the stock system on my cars but I’m really interested this time round

On 27/04/2018 at 4:15 PM, Tomson said:

This will be my first system ive ever had to be honest - I’ve always left the stock system on my cars but I’m really interested this time round

Sweet! My last car was a Zetec S and that was the first car I modified, and I loved the cobra system on that. I heard a mongoose exhaust on an ST recently though and I think I’m going to go for that instead 😍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club