Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk4 mondeo 2.0L tdci advice

Flash9797

Hi all my 2007 mk4 mondeo had an issue the other day where it lost power and had a engine malfunction message come up on the screen i then turned off the engine and the message disappeared. Whilst boosting there was an air sound coming from the engine which i discovered the pipe from the intercooler  going to the front of the engine has a split near where the jubilee clip is at the engine part as when its reved you can feel air coming from it. Ive temp patched it up and have got my power back and no malfunction  message has come back up. Has anyone had this problem before ? if so would you know what pipe id need to order to replace it and how much it would be? 

Many thanks

Its this pipe with square hightlighted. It goes to bottom of intercooler

286EA273-890A-4701-93E1-6364551B0D67.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I keep having thus engine malfunction and traction control light on my mrk4 mondeo diesel 2.0 it's a 2009 model had car on diagnostic but they said it's showing no faults any idea what this could be 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club