Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi from County Durham

GCarty80

Had my current 3-door Fiesta Zetec for 8 years now -- looking to replace it with a 5-door Ford, but haven't decided which one yet and looking for advice! (Not on this sub-forum obviously...)

Welcome to the forum! I live in County Durham myself, which part are you from? Some absolutely stunning drives around the place, we're lucky to live here!

Nowhere to be proud of I'm afraid -- I'm in Wheatley Hill (near Peterlee). Whereabouts do you love driving in our county?

Guessing from your ID that (like my dad) you're a Sunderland supporter? I'm not into football personally...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, GCarty80 said:

Nowhere to be proud of I'm afraid -- I'm in Wheatley Hill (near Peterlee). Whereabouts do you love driving in our county?

Guessing from your ID that (like my dad) you're a Sunderland supporter? I'm not into football personally...

Sorry for not seeing this reply George! Stupid notification didn't come through... 

Peterlee's not all that bad, smallish town centre but it does have character. Only thing is if I'm ever there and need to post something I always end up buying a Subway every time haha

Re good drives around County Durham, where do I start! My favourite (but definitely most costly) route is from Newton Aycliffe > Barnard Castle, up Stanhope way and then > Consett. All the different twisty and windy routes you can take in between each destination make for some thrilling journeys! 

Also, you would certainly be correct in your guess right there 😉

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club