Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Latest Sync 3 version/ build?

Abbadon

Ford servers wouldn't accept my XML file so says the update is still needed although system is definitely up to date.
Seems like until the update is recorded then the F7 file isn't accessible.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

1 hour ago, JamboChris said:

I too updated my Sync last night and uploaded the XML file to Ford. I too got the message that my maps were up to date.

Your last message made me check the Ford site again and now I get the message that there is 22.1GB map update available for download.

I'd check the Ford site a bit later/tomorrow and see if the map update it waiting for you.

Im getting that too i only ch cked because someone (i cant remember who or in which thread) said they had completed the update but there was now a 7mb update, 

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Ford servers wouldn't accept my XML file so says the update is still needed although system is definitely up to date.
Seems like until the update is recorded then the F7 file isn't accessible.

It wouldnt accept mine from a mac but windows pc was ok

I don't use Mac's, still have the XML somewhere so will have to just keep trying it I suppose.

l through chrome its showing no software or map update available.

If I check via internet explorer, it shows i still need to update software, despite the xml uploading ok earlier - and since chrome shows updated, that is fairly odd!

Either way, neither browser is letting me see map update.

Might clear cookies later and try it again.

8 minutes ago, Abbadon said:

l through chrome its showing no software or map update available.

If I check via internet explorer, it shows i still need to update software, despite the xml uploading ok earlier - and since chrome shows updated, that is fairly odd!

Either way, neither browser is letting me see map update.

Might clear cookies later and try it again.

Its a funny site, unfortunately its server is used by Ford dealers for the IDS and the puplic alike, its like in the early days of the internet, try before america wakes up.

I noted that the site was saying there was a further map update of 7gb, which I run this morning, but this has downgraded the Nav Language file back to the previous version, and when I upload the XML for this 'update' the site is still telling me that there is still the same update.

20 hours ago, JamboChris said:

I too updated my Sync last night and uploaded the XML file to Ford. I too got the message that my maps were up to date.

Your last message made me check the Ford site again and now I get the message that there is 22.1GB map update available for download.

I'd check the Ford site a bit later/tomorrow and see if the map update it waiting for you.

I have just had the same experience , so maps are now downloading :)

1 hour ago, Abbadon said:

I have just had the same experience , so maps are now downloading 🙂

There seems to be a problem with the server recognising the XLM file try up loading it again.

22 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

There seems to be a problem with the server recognising the XLM file try up loading it again.

Sorry, I meant I have had the same good experience, so the server has recognised my XML, it just took until today for the servers to recognise that and allow me access to the maps update. So maps file is now extracting on my pc.

3 hours ago, Abbadon said:

Sorry, I meant I have had the same good experience, so the server has recognised my XML, it just took until today for the servers to recognise that and allow me access to the maps update. So maps file is now extracting on my pc.

Ah that makes sense, i thought you where reloading the maps.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club