Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Break Fluid

fiesta_lad

Hi all i drive a fiesta mk5 1.3i endure e engine on a 51 plate how often do you have to change the break fluid on these cars had it done last time on around 57,000 the car is now on 77,500 miles went to ats today to get a free break safety check worth £32.99 they come back and said my break fluid is week my rear shoes need replaceing and the cylinders are weeping abit got quoted £208 all in which i think is a rip off has funds are low for me at the moment. so after being to ats got back home decided to give my oil a check noiced there was break fluid everywere in the engine bay thought what the !Removed! is going on there it looked like i had a leek so i was'nt takeing no chances and called the aa because there was a little pool under my car aa guy come out had a look no leaks but what he did say is ats might of took the cap of my break fluid and while it was still dripping rested it in my engine bay in my eyes ats doing this is very scuffy.

Hi all i drive a fiesta mk5 1.3i endure e engine on a 51 plate how often do you have to change the break fluid on these cars had it done last time on around 57,000 the car is now on 77,500 miles went to ats today to get a free break safety check worth £32.99 they come back and said my break fluid is week my rear shoes need replaceing and the cylinders are weeping abit got quoted £208 all in which i think is a rip off has funds are low for me at the moment. so after being to ats got back home decided to give my oil a check noiced there was break fluid everywere in the engine bay thought what the !Removed! is going on there it looked like i had a leek so i was'nt takeing no chances and called the aa because there was a little pool under my car aa guy come out had a look no leaks but what he did say is ats might of took the cap of my break fluid and while it was still dripping rested it in my engine bay in my eyes ats doing this is very scuffy.

thats very poor if ATS have done that, trying to get business from you..

i think brake fluid is meant to be done every 2 years.

I know m8 iam on their site now complaining to there head office i know the break check was free but still should give me 100% customer service and also me looking like a idiot when the aa guy come out.

I know m8 iam on their site now complaining to there head office i know the break check was free but still should give me 100% customer service and also me looking like a idiot when the aa guy come out.

I'm not being funny, but ask yourself, why do they do free checks?

Why Not save yourself some money and try yourself...

1x rear shoes

2x rear wheel cylinders

1 litre brake fluid

£75.15 delivered(All Genuine Parts)

You could probably get a local garage (non franchised) to do the work for £50

Why Not save yourself some money and try yourself...

1x rear shoes

2x rear wheel cylinders

1 litre brake fluid

£75.15 delivered(All Genuine Parts)

You could probably get a local garage (non franchised) to do the work for £50

I will bear that in mind takeing my car usual garage to have a look at me car on tuesday to see if the work really needs to be done just to make sure ats are not trying to cost me more money i have read online to many bad reviews on ats.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club