Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK6 Bumper Compatibility

Pawley

I have a 2007 Zetec Ford Fiesta Zetec and have been looking to replace the rear bumper for a while. I am finding it very hard to come across my bumper in good condition and it seems to be much easier to find a Zetec S or ST bumper. So my question is will a Zetec S or ST bumper fit with my car without any issues?

Thanks

I think it's a straight swap. Not 100% sure. 

Best thing to do is try it, if it doesn't work just sell the bumper on again. I can't see there being an issue however, as it wouldn't be cost effective to change the mounts between models.

• Like 1

The mounts are the same so it will fit.  Bear in mind that the ST bumper has a cut out for the exhaust though, and you'll have to declare it as a modification to the insurance.

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

The mounts are the same so it will fit.  Bear in mind that the ST bumper has a cut out for the exhaust though, and you'll have to declare it as a modification to the insurance.

I can change the diffuser though as they aren't too hard to come by. I'd have to declare a bumper change to my insurance?

8 hours ago, STJAY said:

Best thing to do is try it, if it doesn't work just sell the bumper on again. I can't see there being an issue however, as it wouldn't be cost effective to change the mounts between models.

Yea true I could always sell them on. But I'm pretty sure they should just swap over

9 hours ago, zain611 said:

I think it's a straight swap. Not 100% sure. 

I think you're right mate

19 minutes ago, Pawley said:

I can change the diffuser though as they aren't too hard to come by. I'd have to declare a bumper change to my insurance?

The zetec s diffuser doesn't have the exhaust cut out so could look for a zetec s bumper with the diffuser 👍

12 hours ago, Pawley said:

Yes as it's not the standard bumper for that model, though depending on your insurer it may not cost any extra.

• 1 year later...

I also want to change my ford fiesta 2007 front bumper and use that one of an ST i like it, but I don't know if it's going to fit, but I think it can fit as they are both 2007 model

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club