Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta IDS for Bluetooth/USB

Bald84

I've just retrofitted my MK7 Fiesta stereo with bluetooth and USB however I believe it needs to be 'coded' in via the IDS tool. Would there be anyone around the West Midlands region to assist me in getting this sorted out? 

Currently it's not letting me setup bluetooth and even though it will recognise a USB device, it won't do anything about it. The car itself is the Style+ 1.25 which had the basic stereo (which I've updated to the full button panel/multi-line display version - works great).

Hope you guys can help me out here.

Cheers!

Forscan and a modified ELM327 should be able to do it? Unless you've already tried.

I do have the ODB ELM327 but not a modified one. As this is likely to be a one off (hopefully), having someone with the kit to help me out may be a better option at this time.

If you plan on keeping your Focus (or any other Ford), Forscan is the most likely "domestic" software that will pull specific fault codes (that generic OBD scanners wont pick up on). For the sake of £15, I'd say it's worth it (especially after you've bought beers for the bloke who would otherwise be activating it).

• 2 weeks later...

Update - This worked a treat! Modified ELM327 and Forscan sorted me out nicely.

Cheers.

• 1 year later...

Hi Mate, 

What were the settings you changed in Forscan?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club