jsk

Mk 8 battery monitoring reset

Recommended Posts

Hi All

Anyone know how to reset battery monitoring on the Mk 8?

I have tried the ignition on, dipped beam on, press rear fog light button 5 times and hazard button 3 times and wait for battery light to blink as suggested somewhere on the club website.

Doing this doesn't work on my Mk 8. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that reset is for the mk7, the mark 8 I believe it can only be done with forescan but can't say 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jsk said:

Hi All

Anyone know how to reset battery monitoring on the Mk 8?

I have tried the ignition on, dipped beam on, press rear fog light button 5 times and hazard button 3 times and wait for battery light to blink as suggested somewhere on the club website.

Doing this doesn't work on my Mk 8. Any suggestions?

Ign on, lights off or in auto mode

Rear fog press 5 times

Hazard press 5 times.

battery lamp on dash flash....ign off.

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cjay1 said:

that reset is for the mk7, the mark 8 I believe it can only be done with forescan but can't say 100%

Yeah or do it with forscan......

 

What we calling a mk8? Mines a 13 plate facelift and gets called a mk8 by Ford....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, M6 44t car park attendant said:

 

What we calling a mk8? Mines a 13 plate facelift and gets called a mk8 by Ford....

Mk 8 is the current version from late 2017 on. Your Mk 7 facelift would be referred to as a Mk 7.5 on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too tried the fog light/hazard x5 press and that didn't work. Does anyone have any other suggestions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.