Do Not Sell My Personal Information

12 Hours To Go!

lmclaney

hopefully your airbags don't break after 8 months :lol:

Yeah that's worrying haha, hopefully I won't ever need them!

Any tips on keeping it this shiny?

look at the detailing thread and have lots of spare money :lol:

oh and book every weekend up for cleaning the car :D

look at the detailing thread and have lots of spare money :lol:

oh and book every weekend up for cleaning the car :D

Ok thanks, I'll take a look. Yeah may be hard to do every weekend as I live in a city centre apartment, so I don't have the space to clean unless I head into the office :(

Your car actually looks fantastic, don't get to see the standard ZS alloys very often they're becoming a bit of a rarity!

Very nice car and fantastic photos there. It's a great feeling waiting for your new car to come. Enjoy.

What do you mean? It was cheap though :P

No options though as my budget didn't stretch any further and the only one I would of considered was the bluetooth. The kit on the standard ZS is a lot more than on my old car so I'm happy.

Pre October 2009 cars didn't have sideskirts or quickclear windscreen as standard - from the photos, looks like you haven't got the sideskirts, so quite likely that it was built before october 2009....in fact possibly some time before that, as I got my ZetecS at the very end of September and it was already the newer spec.

Stunning mate! If you havn't got Sill protectors I would suggest them, they look brilliant!

Looks very good.. remember when i picked up my 59 on the 1st of Spetember. The evils off everyone down the street were amazing, Hee Hee :D

Pre October 2009 cars didn't have sideskirts or quickclear windscreen as standard - from the photos, looks like you haven't got the sideskirts, so quite likely that it was built before october 2009....in fact possibly some time before that, as I got my ZetecS at the very end of September and it was already the newer spec.

Ah I see, I'm not too sure when it was built as I lease the car and don't have the V5. It probably was built before October as the car had already been built when I ordered it in January. I don't mind that it doesn't have the side skirts, I didn't notice until this morning :rolleyes: DVLA seems to think it was manufactured in 2010 though :unsure:

Ah I see, I'm not too sure when it was built as I lease the car and don't have the V5. It probably was built before October as the car had already been built when I ordered it in January. I don't mind that it doesn't have the side skirts, I didn't notice until this morning :rolleyes: DVLA seems to think it was manufactured in 2010 though :unsure:

If you'd like them you can get the skirts retrofitted at the dealers. They're probably pretty expensive but do finish the car off nicely. :)

If you'd like them you can get the skirts retrofitted at the dealers. They're probably pretty expensive but do finish the car off nicely. :)

I lease the car so that probably isn't an option and I actually don't mind not having them. Maybe on my next car ;)

I remember thinking exactly the same, you wont be disappointed with the black, just keep it clean :)

Thats funny ive always been a black Fiesta person, until i saw a white 59 fiesta the other week, and thought mmmm i really like that !!! so maybe when my black baby is ready to be changed, i may go for a white one for the first time in my life !!!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club