Hi all I'm new ish here and would like some help I've had a good search but cant fint the answer I'm looking for ,

I'm looking to buy a 1.4 tdci as a run about 90k and I've noticed oil coming out from where the inlet meets turbo would this be turbo oil seals  the bolts are lose and he said hes going to tighten them up and get new seal but should there be oil in the inlet ? I'm thinking turbo seal ! And they are not much to buy any advice iwould be very grateful 

Screenshot_20190602-175528_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's completely normal to have some oil in the intake, over time the oil vapour from the crank breather builds up and coats the inside of the pipes.  Can easily take a cup of oil out of a 100,000 mile intercooler!

I'd be wondering why the bolts are loose though...it may have had a new turbo or some other work carried out not to the best standard...

Thanks tomfocus, hes a mechanic and he is going to tighten them up tomorrow, he was up front about it on viewing  and said he has to sort the oil leak ,its come in ,in px hes had it for over 2 months and done some miles in it all seems to drive fine just the oil spitting out that pipe ,he going to sort it and bring it back for a test drive tomorrow .if its worst case whould it be just turbo as these seem cheap to buy fitting I can do