dakes2

Air Con Problem Help Please

I have a 2008 Ford Fusion Climate 1.6 tdci zetec and having problems with the air con not working, i have been searching for wiring diagrams but as yet not been able to find one for this car, I need to find out where the fan and aircon relays are located, also a wiring diagram of the A/C system so i do can do some diagnostics, does anyone know what tests Forscan can do on the A/C system, such as checking the pressure in the system ? 

The DTC's i am getting are P0645 Air conditioning clutch relay circuit, P0645-24 & P0483-24 fan related problems and P0704 - Clutch switch input circuit malfunction, I have checked the fuses for the above and all found to be ok, any advice on where to find the relays will be a great help, also can anyone point me in the direction of where to find a wiring diagram for this car, thanks in advance.

Wiring diagrams can be found in Fiesta or Fusion Haynes Manual, but no real info on A/C

Engine Compartment Relay Box

ford-fiesta-fuse-box-diagram-engine-compartment-relay-box-2002.jpg.865a608e62309050195fa8023f95a1c1.jpg

Number         AKA                Description

R1                   R32                 Air conditioning

R2                   R246              Cooling fan

R3                   R370              Auxiliary heater (РТС)

R4                   R271              Auxiliary heater (РТС)