Josh4321

INDUCTION hose pipes

Hi,

I am looking at buying the primary and secondary hose kit and I was wondering if this would make much of a difference. I’m wanting to do a stage 1 remap but I want to make sure I don’t blow up my car😂 I have a k&n airfliter already which fits into the standard air filter box.

thanks

96799004-BF10-4969-AFA1-6EC6E26242E5.png

I have both at the mo and will be trading in the 1.0 ecoboost shortly so could be tempted to part with them early... 😇

They do make a small difference, you can feel the torque coming in a little earlier but you'll need a remap to get the full benefit.

Hi,

would you be taking them off your car and selling them?:)

and I was wondering if you know whether it would be safer to have these on the car when remapping stage 1

I will be possibly today but definitely before the weekend.

I've not had any problems, you'll get more benefit with a remap is the engine can be tuned to make better use of the increased airflow

You don’t need anything except the filter for a stage 1 map. Hoses and larger intercooler are a bonus. You will get slightly better throttle response and noise, especially from the secondary. Also consider a hard turbo pipe. 

Thanks for the help, 

how much would you sell the pipes for?