hi all i am new to this , the problem i have is car will start but after i have drove for lets say 20minutes , then turn off the engine ,it will not start agiain, if i wait ten minutes and try again to start the car it starts ,i did get a eac fail on the dash , its like i have to wait 10 minutes for the car to cool down before it will start again , the car runs perfect when driving

When you say won’t start - is stater motor spinning the engine or does it not activate the starter motor

I've had this on my car. Starts OK when cold but when hot I get EAC fail displayed and gauges go crazy (up to max and down); the engine turns over but not very well due to knackered battery, so I've put it down to that so far. I've also read you should disconnect the plugs on the throttle body and the one above the accelerator pedal and spray with switch cleaner and plug/unplug half a dozen times to clean the contacts. Especially the one on the accelerator as it gets blasted by cold air from air con and the connectors oxidise; worth a try cleaning them.

I will trying a new battery in the next week or so.