Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S

Trooper63

Does anyone know if the facelift Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S was fitted with the Sony DAB radio?, I have been looking for one, but every example I have seen has the basic Fiesta radio. Thanks guys.

I believe you can just fit the Sony stereo in. The mk6 fiesta zetec s for example Im sure was not given an option to get the Sony stereo but people just get them second hand and fit them in

I have a mk7 facelift or mk7.5 as thy are known (I think) and it has the basic radio, must of been an optional extra. 

21 hours ago, Trooper63 said:

Does anyone know if the facelift Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S was fitted with the Sony DAB radio?, I have been looking for one, but every example I have seen has the basic Fiesta radio. Thanks guys.

Don’t think so. I’ve got the EcoBoost Zetec S 2016 has the SatNav version. Not Sony but is full DAB

• 1 year later...

We have 2014 Fiesta no 7.5 titanium which does have a Sony head unit fitted and you can upgrade the radio in your Zetec S as I'm about to do the same.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club