Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2,000Th Post!

Michael P

This will become my 2,000th post on FOC, how extremely sad!

This sort of "achievement" should spur me on to actually getting a life, but that will never happen, not for a long time anyhow.

It's been a good 2,000, here's to 2,000 more!!! :lol:

Sorry to those who have been bored to tears from my Mk4 ramblings, if you do have any problems with them, however, go down to your local supermarket and pick up a bottle of a new drink called "I don't really care, if i'm being honest"

Well done buddy.

Pick up your free can of "You need to get out more" at the bottom of the page lol

Well done buddy.

Pick up your free can of "You need to get out more" at the bottom of the page lol

Does that come with a jar of "having a blackberry makes it worse" and a dollop of "I live in the countryside, all my friends live miles away and there is literally nothing to do at night time" ???

Oh I can think of a few things that you could do at home alone with an internet connection! :blink:

PHILOSOPHICAL CORNER

I learnt not too long ago that in life you may aswell just do what you want to do, there's no point trying to fit into everyone else's ideals or the stereotype of what someone of your age does. If you like talking about cars on the internet, then talk about cars on the internet! In all fairness FOC is making me late every morning at the moment, as I spend about an hour whilst eating my breakfast reading and replying to things, and I can't seem to get away from it!

P.s I had a bottle of "I don't really care, if i'm being honest" a few weeks ago, it left a bitter taste. :D

Woah! Slow down collumbus (???)

Well Done :lol:

We should reset your post count now ;) :P

Neverrrrrr!!

And after 2000 posts apparently that makes you a Ford Enthusiast... so I'm technically what, a Ford numpkin? :blink:

And after 2000 posts apparently that makes you a Ford Enthusiast... so I'm technically what, a Ford numpkin? :blink:

I'm hardly an enthusiast!! More of a ford driver I suppose! I should have my own tagline....

Yay!! :D Congratulations (maybe??)That's quite the achievement :D I thought I was bad with the amount of post that I have :P

Yay!! :D Congratulations (maybe??)That's quite the achievement :D I thought I was bad with the amount of post that I have :P

Hark! Its 3pm and you're on a computer, que?!

Let me see how many i have

...63 av it!

woooaah calm now now!

I'm hardly an enthusiast!! More of a ford driver I suppose! I should have my own tagline....

Great idea!, lets get voting :lol:

I vote - Browser stuck on FOC - :lol:

Hark! Its 3pm and you're on a computer, que?!

I was bored at school in the middle of a 4 odd hour lunch break :D I'm back home now, though!

Great idea!, lets get voting :lol:

I vote - Browser stuck on FOC - :lol:

I don't know what i'd go with! something to do with a lack of life probably.

I was bored at school in the middle of a 4 odd hour lunch break :D I'm back home now, though!

Tut tut tut, not good enough!!! :lol:

Well done mate. I'm far from that number yet - but also have no life. :lol:

Nah, lives are overrated!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club