Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Titanium – Pictures Included As Well As New 16” Alloys For Sale

tom-morro123

Hi there folks.

Just took delivery of my Fiesta on Wednesday after waiting a good 4 months from order to delivery.

Thought you’d all like to see a couple pictures so I’ve added some below.

P3140392f.jpg

P3140403.jpg

P3140391.jpg

P3140395f.jpg

I had the 17” 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels fitted at the dealer before delivery which I’m very pleased about even though they cost me a hellish amount of money.

This means I have a BRAND NEW set of 16” 7-Spoke Alloy Wheels along with Tyres. So if anyone’s interested in buying them then feel free to get in contact with me by private email or on here.

Added a picture of the alloys for sale below.

P3140421.jpg

Do Enjoy!! :)

Thanks

Tom

Very nice car.

How much more were the wheels? as i'm thinking why didn't you go for the X pack?

Edited by DanGull
Please don't quote an entire post - especially when it has loads if images in it, when the information can all be seen only a few cm above where you're posting. It just means more scrolling for everyone.

Very nice car.

How much more were the wheels? as i'm thinking why didn't you go for the X pack?

Hi there Barky.

Reason was was because im 18, insurance on a 1.6 was way to expensive so i went for the 1.4 petrol. This meant i couldnt have the X pack as it is only available when purchasing the 1.6 petrol or diesel. Really wanted the wheels though so had to spend £1000 includng the tyres, I was quoted around £1200 but got the dealer to give me abit off which all helped :).

Thanks for the comments :)

Looks lovely - panther black is a great colour. Another good thing about the alloys is that anyone who knows about the mk7 will assume its the 1.6.

4 months! I was going bonkers only waiting for 2! :D

Lovely looking car. :)

Looks lovely - panther black is a great colour. Another good thing about the alloys is that anyone who knows about the mk7 will assume its the 1.6.

Good point Andrew, my brothers got the Zetec S and he pointed that out to me too :). Have to say your car looks great in the white. I would have chosen the white but i share the car with my sister and she did not want white for some strange reason so we settled for panther black, still very pleased though :).

Thanks for your comments.

Good point Andrew, my brothers got the Zetec S and he pointed that out to me too :). Have to say your car looks great in the white. I would have chosen the white but i share the car with my sister and she did not want white for some strange reason so we settled for panther black, still very pleased though :).

Thanks for your comments.

Weird... my sister thinks my car looks like 'plastic' and isn't really a fan of the white too. Luckily she has no say over my car choice whatsoever... :D

Both white/black look pretty amazing so it's a win/win situation! Very nice though.

Tom you said you 18; did you get quoted for a 1.6 diesel Zetec S? Thats pretty much the only MK7 fiesta i can get a reasonable quote (Well, 2 grand!)

Both white/black look pretty amazing so it's a win/win situation! Very nice though.

Tom you said you 18; did you get quoted for a 1.6 diesel Zetec S? Thats pretty much the only MK7 fiesta i can get a reasonable quote (Well, 2 grand!)

Hi there mate.

I think i got a quote for a 1.6 petrol Zetec S but that was when i was considering which car to buy so it was probably around September time. Cant remember exactly what the quote was but it was around £2000 i think, maybe more.

Hi there mate.

I think i got a quote for a 1.6 petrol Zetec S but that was when i was considering which car to buy so it was probably around September time. Cant remember exactly what the quote was but it was around £2000 i think, maybe more.

Hey

so what did you end up paying insurance wise for this? it's very nice :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club