Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front & Rear Washers Not Working (2017 New Shape)

Mission360

Anyone have any suggestions? I can hear the pump motor whirring when I pull/push the stalk. I have detached the washer nozzles and there is no water coming from the pipes nor are there any leaks. There is water in the reservoir.

It's going into the dealer in a weeks time to be looked at so hopefully it will be covered under warranty, however if there is something I should check first before they take it for a couple of days it would be good to know.

Cheers.

Sometimes the screen wash additive goes gloopy and sinks to the bottom of the reservoir. The pump has a filter that will stop the gloop from being sucked into the pump. All you need to to is pull the pump out of the rubber grommet in the side of the reservoir (be prepared to get wet when the pump comes out), then give the reservoir a good hosing out with a hosepipe. Had this happen quite a few years ago on a Puma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I will certainly give that a go. Thanks for the heads up. The wheel has to come off on this model and I'm not 100% sure you can get to the pump without taking the bumper off either. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club