Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Issues with Mk8 ST-3 19 plate

Chartman

Anyone seen similar problems ? Some are relevant to any current Fiesta, not just ST-3

Touch screen often freezes... can't unfreeze except by getting out, locking car and waiting a few mins...

Rear passenger nearside seat belt warning comes on after passenger gets out and I drive off....

same side door protector gets stuck leading to door open alarm....

'clunking' coming from behind dash panel drivers side,

nearside passenger front window sometimes won't fully close leaving 10mm gap....

Are all these a valid claim under warranty ??/

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Should be able to get it all looked at under warranty.

Yep so many new car owners mess with their car in an attempt to fix it themselves, never understand why when it's still under warranty, just ask.

When our 10 plate was brand new and before the warranty came to an end we had 3 sets of badges - 4 sets of wheel centre caps - one battery - one alloy wheel.... replaced.

6 hours ago, Chartman said:

Touch screen often freezes... can't unfreeze except by getting out, locking car and waiting a few mins...

Have had this on my 2019 ST-Line X Fiesta mostly when setting a journey on the sat nav. You may be able to get out of it with a soft reset instead of locking car etc..

Try a soft reset -:  Press the Volume / Power knob and the "next track" button at the same time for 5/10 seconds. The SYNC unit will power down and then  restart.

That unfreezes it for me, though it is a bit sluggish with touch response after the restart for about 20 seconds, then it's fine . Strangely I only had the problem for about 3 weeks, not had any problems since.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club