Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions about USB

Stavros

I there.

Sorry for my bad english. :)

I got a Fiesta St2 2013 (Synq 2).

When I’m in USB menu, I check my folders like on my computer (window). I can get in and get back on my folders. But when I listen a track, there’s no way to get back on the folder. If I push on the left arrow, the system sends me on the main USB menu. I have to click, once again, on the RESEARCH USB. 

I didn’t have this problem with my Red Edition (2016).

There is no sync update on the ford website ? After I sent my VIN, website said : no update available.

Hope you will understand me 😀.

Many thanks.

• Thanks 1

Hi i use USB just for music nothing else.So basically i have approx 200,, mp3 songs on my usb,i plug it in usb (below gear stick) and then choose AUX and it plays my music,i do believe when i first used the usb i had to Sync it...Hope this helps 🙂

Thank for your answer. 

I found the problem. On the Red Edition, the Sync 2 version was more recent and the functionality when playing a USB song was more advanced.  I tried to update from the Ford Website but no update available with my vin Wf0cxxgakcdc70088

Is there no way to install a update ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club