Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Upgrades & Modifications

Corey1994

Wanting to do some modifications to my 2012 Fiesta Titanium & wanted to know if anyone had tried what I'm wanting to do before I give it a go...

1) Has anyone replaced the new black Sony radio with the exact same style one that has Satnav? I have the one below with silver air vents & want to add the other one (same but has satnav) Will the different screen fit or will the satnav screen be bigger than mine? 

2) Has anyone added the face lifted Titanium armrest? 

3) Has anyone added the MK8 ST Line steering wheel to my shape Fiesta? 

Thanks in advance 🙂

1Capture.PNG

2Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

3Capture.PNG

1) you wont be able to fit the sat nav unit. At least not to my knowledge. The nat nav units are from the facelift mk7 and incorporate something called SYNC (basically fancy name for bluetooth that does emergency service dialing etc.). I haven't seen anybody successfully get SYNC working in a pre-facelift.

2) yep a few people have done this. Again though the arm rest consoles were made for the facelift, so the colour of the plastic wont match the rest of the dashboard. You'll have to decide whether that's something you're willing to compromise on. Also the usb and aux in ports are in a slightly different location. Not sure if you can hack it together or not.

3) no idea sorry, lol.

to get satnav you would need to go aftermarket and it isn't cheap look to spend around £150 for all the adaptors / trim pieces plus the cost of the aftermarket radio sat nav.

• 1 year later...

Hi did you try the steering wheel change? I want to do the same to mine. 

I wouldn’t think it would work the sync systen is different 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club