Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eco Button

St3v3G

Hi,

I'm a new owner & having read the manual, it says about the Eco button changing the engine performance (slower acceleration) for better mpg.

I have a diesel, and there's no sign of it.

In the info centre menu I just have an entry for Eco mode, which rates my driving (with petals on a flower). Been through every entry & can't see anything else.

So, is the Eco button just in petrol cars? In Ecoboost models?

Thx

I Have a Ecoboost 1.0 Petrol, The Eco Button is in the centre console below the gear shift, in front of cup holders, Its the top left button has a leaf symbol.

It degrades acceleration a bit but I don't notice it in everyday driving, I always leave it on unless I want to get away at the traffic lights😁

1 hour ago, St3v3G said:

Hi,

I'm a new owner & having read the manual, it says about the Eco button changing the engine performance (slower acceleration) for better mpg.

I have a diesel, and there's no sign of it.

In the info centre menu I just have an entry for Eco mode, which rates my driving (with petals on a flower). Been through every entry & can't see anything else.

So, is the Eco button just in petrol cars? In Ecoboost models?

Thx

I don't think the mk7.5 Fiestas (upto June 2017) have an eco mode button whether diesel or petrol.  I know that from July 2017 when the MK8 came out there was an eco button. 
My petrol 2017 ST-Line Mk7.5 doesn't have an eco button. 

my 2015 1.5tdci econetic mk7.5 does not have an eco button. but as it's econetic perhaps it's permanently set to eco

My old 2017 plate Stline 140 didn't have an eco button, I am pretty sure the 100hp petrol version we had, had the eco button.

My 2019 StlineX 140 has an Eco button, not that it matters as Eco is always off.🤣

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club