Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Interior Lights at all

Bob315

Hi. I have a 2010 TDCi fiesta and there are no internal lights at all. Boot, footwell, door, reading lamps, nothing. Checked all fuses, horn works. Seems like a BCM issue?

is there any reset to BCM testing function?

thanks. 

Easiest way to reset everything is to disconnect the battery for a while. 

Obviously this wont reprogram anything, but it will be starting afresh. 

Also i had a similar issue with mine ie they did not work with unlocking locking either of or on.Mine was a new unit in the front and everything then worked ? But yours sounds more like a BCM issue.

2 hours ago, Gazcaz said:

Also i had a similar issue with mine ie they did not work with unlocking locking either of or on.Mine was a new unit in the front and everything then worked ? But yours sounds more like a BCM issue.

Hi - when you say you replaced the new unit in the front, do you mean you replaced the light assembly that contains the courtesy and map reading lamps?

1 hour ago, Bob315 said:

Hi - when you say you replaced the new unit in the front, do you mean you replaced the light assembly that contains the courtesy and map reading lamps?

Yes sorry that is what i meant and there was no physical damage but for some reason didnt work ..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club