Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intercoolers

Mu55er

Looking to buy a intercooler to run alongside cp2 map. Any recommendations?? Seen a CEUK stage 2 one any good?? 

Fiesta ST MK7

I went for one of these https://progressiveparts.com/airtec-stage-2-intercooler-upgrade-for-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost-atintfo37?utm_term=&utm_campaign=PP+-+Smart+Shopping&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=6631320648&hsa_cam=9922294751&hsa_grp=104265095967&hsa_ad=432428104498&hsa_src=u&hsa_tgt=pla-293946777986&hsa_kw=&hsa_mt=&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwr32BRD4ARIsAAJNf_0zCPFyd1wRyo5aEfN4if7fZng6G0aWh5WIjtkmPVN5CYP9IV_wQHUaAs7TEALw_wcB

Very decent upgrade as it has double to volume of the standard Ford unit and its twin pass design. 

Dropped my intake temps from 50 Deg c to 34 Deg c on a 24 Deg c day at the time I was on a Superchips map making 150Bhp not done any logging since but seems to work fine with a larger turbo on the Puma Speed map. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club