Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Pass - 'Fuel Report'

Nick100

Does anyone know how the Fuel Report function in the Ford Pass app works?  When I select it I get a message that says it doesn't yet have enough data collected.  Should I be manually inputting my fuel purchases?

It gives reports a month at a time.
Leave it a month and you'll see some stats show up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2020 at 12:13 PM, Nick100 said:

Does anyone know how the Fuel Report function in the Ford Pass app works?  When I select it I get a message that says it doesn't yet have enough data collected.  Should I be manually inputting my fuel purchases?

My Fordpass fuel report does not work. nothing displayed on the dial display on the app. My car is a 2017 Focus. I read somewhere that it needs version 3.2 of Sync to work? That information seems to have disappeared ....Been in contact with Ford help and they say Version 3 which I have installed is ok.

They are keeping in touch saying things are delayed because of covid. I updated to latest Fordpass app with no improvement. My phone is a Motorola running version 8.2 Android which should be ok. Does anyone have any ideas please? Everything else seems to work ok on the App. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 12:13 PM, Nick100 said:

I’ve had my Puma since November and have done a huge amount of journeys. Fuel Report on Ford Pass still says it hasn’t captured enough data. Really?!

Give it a few days because it only captures full calendar months and usually it is a week or so into the month before it tells you. It is not very accurate anyway.

If that or anything else isn't working properly on the App then clearing the Cache and Data usually fixes it, or deleting it and downloading again but either way you need to know your sign in credentials or it will not work.  

If you delete the Ford pass app from your phone I'm pretty sure it will remove any fuel data it has collected and start your data again once you reinstall it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club