Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do I, Or Don't I? Lowering...

Crieffy

Had a little play with Paintshop on how the car might look with the Eibach springs fitted..

It would look nice, but would it be a lot stiffer? I quite like how it feels at the moment - it's probably plenty hard for the roads here and I'm not sure if my old spine would like to be battered every day :rolleyes: ;)

_JJM1250-1.jpg

_JJM1250b.jpg

Looks a lot better lowered, the ride will be harsher though. Its not too expensive a mod so I would go for it

I would go for it, mine is lowered on H&R springs and it's not too harsh at all. Stiffens the car up slightly and will probably feel much better to drive. Main thing is it'll look much better. B)

I would go for it, mine is lowered on H&R springs and it's not too harsh at all. Stiffens the car up slightly and will probably feel much better to drive. Main thing is it'll look much better. cool.gif

ide say standard it looks better lowered buty it puts more stress on the suspension including bushes and bearings and if you live somewhere with a lot of speed bumps you mite get pixxed off having to crawl over them as that 60 year old granny overtakes you lol its really up to you it will be a little harsher not too much

I think that's around the right price, have seen them from £135-£150ish. I'm enjoying driving it too much at the moment to make the change yet, but it is soooo tempting :)

I personally wouldn't bother don't get me wrong looks cool but i did it to my focus with Eibach pro springs and i had loads of issues with speed humps hitting the underneath of the car it was a real nightmare but up to you fella ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club