Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clean Clean Clean

S666LER

Had a quick once over on the car today, just washed and dried then applied coat of acrylic shine and jet seal to keep it all topped up.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Sorry but that loast one is oo good a pic to not help balance and throw in a little more colour for you :D

DSC_0039.jpg

Love the pics, inspires me to wash mine now! Next weekend :D

Hiya - STUNNING !

Seeing yours makes me pleased I have ordered Frozen White.

Question : Have you Chipped or rempapped your TDCI ?

Was thinking of doing mine through Bluefin (Superchip)

What you think ?

gota frozen white zetec damm i wish i order the zetec s but when i orderd the dealler really didnt seem to have a clue about them. but i stil love the wiked beast!!

Did you get your car from Ford Ringways in Leeds, I swear i recognise your reg! BTW the pics look awsum

Hey hey. nah not got it remapped...yet but i am looking into it.

No the plate is a private one as my last name is Sadler and for the money it was the nearest i could get.

Flic you should be washing your car every weekend lol

Looking great, cant wait to get my hands on mine and give It a proper clean as the dealers invaribly wont.

Looking great, cant wait to get my hands on mine and give It a proper clean as the dealers invaribly wont.

steady on never let the dealers wash your car.......that sponge they will use probably lives on the floor full of dirt, just waiting to mess your paint work up!!!!!

Maybe i am over reacting....lol

...you cant be...I told the dealer not to touch mine, was a state when it was parked up and just off the truck, then I saw some teenager with a bucket and a huge yellow scratchy sponge slopping it over another car.....I swear my eyes saw he was holding a brillo pad lol.

This is all because of what been told to me now in the detailing thread :P

People at my work always have a pop at me cause i use other things to clean my car....then when my car rolls up clean and sparking i get:

''how come you car looks so clean''

''looks really good, got any tips''.

''Yea go to www.detailingworld.co.uk and be prepared for a shock on your cleaning methods!!!''

I still love Frozen white :D although the nice weather makes my Silver gleam more! It looked so dull over the winter months :(

some very nice photos there B) , but go easy on the angled ones they don't really do the car justice :)

Looks stunning in white. I love the graphic on the door mirrors!

I was at the dealers today getting my door seals replaced and I couldn't stop staring at the white zetec-s parked next to my black car. I have days where I wish I had gone for the white. The fiesta is probably one of the best cars to pull white off.

There should be a WhiteZSOC... it would have so many members ;p ..... Car looks gleaming.. great pics too :D

There should be a WhiteZSOC... it would have so many members ;p ..... Car looks gleaming.. great pics too :D

Yeah it really would. Saying that I'm seeing more and more white mk7's by home and at work and always think, "Did they buy that after seeing my car?" Hope so. :D

• 1 month later...

Litle update.

Have ordered AP coilovers so waiting on them arriving. Painted calipers white and added black vinyl under the front headlights. Same as the pumaspeed demo fiesta has.

Oh and got some scuff plates when i was at fitp. £20 so snapped them up.

edited.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

alloys are so so dirty, should have cleaned them first.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club