Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance for 2008 style

OwenJohn

Hi everyone

Just brought a 2008 1.2 fiesta style as my first car. I'm currently insured with adrian flux with a provisional learner policy. How much am I looking at when I pass my test. 

Thanks 

Owen  

Use a comparison site to get quotes. It will help if you add your parent as a named driver. Between 17 and 24 the insurance companies consider young drivers as a higher risk. It might be more than the car cost.

Would I be offered a cheaper quote if I stay with adrian flux I've seen the rep about on here does he offer a discount?

You should type your details into a comparison website and they will email you a dozen quotes. You can then decide if you first insurer is worth staying with. Generally it pays to shop around.

Depending on how long you've held insurance on the provisional, it would be best to stick with Flux until your first year is up and you get 1 years no claims bonus (assuming you don't crash before then).  If you change to a different insurer you start the year again.  The best thing you can do to reduce premiums in the first few years is build up those No Claims.

No one can tell you how much of an increase there'll be when you do pass as it's different for everyone, depending on area, job, car etc.

I'll have to just see it's a six month policy due to hopefully pass my test before that 

22 hours ago, OwenJohn said:

Would I be offered a cheaper quote if I stay with adrian flux I've seen the rep about on here does he offer a discount?

Hi.

If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look at your details to see what sort of premium we would be looking at when you pass your test.

Regards,

Dan.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:32 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look at your details to see what sort of premium we would be looking at when you pass your test.

Regards,

Dan.

Will do I appreciate that

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club