Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car On Its Way! :-)

sussex

Long story sorry! <_<

As many may know due to my posts my MK7 1.4 Zetec in Ocean (with 17" x-pack alloys added) met it's sad end on ice back in January :(

I broke both my arms and its been a long road to recovery but I am now back at work and driving again. The claim has taken forever as its complex, basically without wanting to go into too much detail the police have found that the ice came from run off caused by the council not having proper drainage etc for the road and the drain by the crash site was full of grit from road gritting during the winter which should have been checked and emptied.

Because of all this my insurance company is going to try and reclaim monies from the council (I realise this may never happen or take forever!) fingers crossed they do as if they do then I keep my NCB!

Anyway long and short of it is I am driving a hire car at the moment (Fiat Punto <_< ) as much as I love the poor stereo, cheap/hard plastics, seats that dont wrap round you, the 1.2 engine, the gearbox being floppy and not positive :lol: I need a new car of my own, what to buy? Thank god for gap insurance I get back every penny (less excesses of course) and with a few quid added from my savings I am going to look at and hopefully buy my new car at the weekend.

Black ZS on a '10' plate :D Bluetooth/USB on the car, and as its a new model it has the full dress up kit, alloy pedals and heated screen as standard, it also has the 17" Street pack alloys B) its done 600 miles and its less that 12k, which, for me is a good deal, I know many of you have got great deals on cars but its all relative.

So if all goes well and I do buy it then I will post pictures (although I know you all know what a black ZS looks like) :blink:

If I dont buy it then I wont post any pictures!

My old car :-

vixw.jpg

Sounds a good deal.

Glad your on the road to recovery and sometimes even the simplelist claims take forever, dont hold your breath overt it, and dont expect it to *only* take a year or two, councils are pretty bad at this kinda thing.

Nice one!!

I take it you'll be taking gap insurance out again?!

o/t just one little question: was your old car lowered? i am asking because i ordered some 17" alloys for my fezzi,and your old car looked like it needed lowering ;)

so if your was not lowered,than i need to phone ford quick to order ebiach springs :D

I'm so glad to hear that you're finally getting a new car Sussex, I know you've been through the wars recently... can't forget that image of your mk7 all smashed and cut up. :o

You deserve a nice car after what you've been through! Glad to see you've got another Fiesta as well. B)

Sounds like you got a good deal Sussex. Good to hear you have recovered. :)

Thanks for all your words guys, much appreciated. Hopefully all is well and the car shall be mine :P

Still got my tub of purple haze dodo juice wax to have a play with next week if so B)

FAO:Blade, me previous car wasn't lowered I just put the 17" on.

thank for the info m8,great to hear you have recovered

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club