liv011

Cigarette Socket not working

Hi my cigarette charger socket isn’t working and I’ve read that it could be the fuse but I’m not sure which fuse and my fuse box behind the glove compartment looks a bit empty to pictures I’ve seen. My glove box doesn’t seem to have a diagram on it that I can see so I was just wondering if anyone had any advice and what the problem could be aside from the fuse. 

64EFD365-F063-44D1-BCA9-1AFEFAAEFCB5.jpeg

They use the same fuse box for every 2012 Fiesta. Depending on the spec of your car, you will have certain fuses missing (heated seats, powerfold mirrors, stop/start module etc.). There are also many fuses that are just plainly not used.

Your owners book will have the fuse box diagram for both the engine bay and passenger fuse box. The diagram is a quick Google orherwise (fuse-box.info is the one I usually use).

On 9/15/2020 at 10:38 PM, Luke4efc said:

They use the same fuse box for every 2012 Fiesta. Depending on the spec of your car, you will have certain fuses missing (heated seats, powerfold mirrors, stop/start module etc.). There are also many fuses that are just plainly not used.

Your owners book will have the fuse box diagram for both the engine bay and passenger fuse box. The diagram is a quick Google orherwise (fuse-box.info is the one I usually use).

Okay thank you. I’ll check the owners book. 

Check there isn't a sweet wrapper stuffed down inside. Happened to me.