tomshepp

Coming together

The Fiesta needed to be fettled lightly to my liking on arrival. Yesterday the jack and spare came and the rubber mats for the winter are due tomorrow. A good chunk of internet time has been spent on finding out about rear view cameras and a factory camera and bootlid handle arrived today as did the ELM dongle for programming it in. The loom was made at work this lunchtime and the supplying dealer (Vauxhall) finally called me back to let me know that they would reimburse me for a new key from my local Ford dealership, the second one supplied being largely inert. The V5 arrived too, so the car can now be assigned  the number WE11 KUL  although I shall have to wait to do so because the V5 must be shown in order to get the key programmed. Just enough to keep me busy this weekend together with daily checks on the Sync website to see if they have updated their server to recognise my last update and now deign to supply me with some up to date cartography. I'm loving the 
Fiesta. It is more grown up than the Ka Mk1 but nearly as much fun.