hi guys 

I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec s petrol, im having some problems with the engine and need some help with some diagnosis if possible.

so last year my fan switch stopped working, i had that repaired after being recovered to a garage but ever since then my car has had problems after problems. so recently i noticed that i was loosing coolant, i managed to find this to be leaking from the water outlet valve which i changed but i am still loosing coolant. when starting my car starts really rough and shakes violently then i get a loud woosh of coolant and starts running fine, when driving i have no problems but as soon as i am at temperature and get stuck in traffic, it starts running rough again and i get a flashing warning light (plugged my diagnostic in and says random misfire detected, i have changed the spark plugs, ht leads and the distributor).

I am so lost as to what it could be so any advice or help would be much appreciated

Have it pressure tested at a garage. Expect to be told that the head gasket has failed.