Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pops and Bangs

reece101
聽Share

Hi everyone bit new to this but its just a wee question ive got. I'm thinking about going stage 1r with a cat safe crackle map for my ST180, im just wondering whats the requirements for this? Would i need a non res exhaust system for the cat safe crackle or is the stock system with a backbox delete fine? Might be a bit of a silly question apologies in advance 馃檪

I don't understand why it is fashionable to make your car sound as though it is faulty. You are not kidding anybody. It is a Ford Fiesta. Ferraris don't do it.

its not massive pops and bangs im wanting, im not after an asbo, all i want is a subtle crackle as i just like the sound. thats all

I don't think anyone owning a Fiesta is interested in owning Ferraris...they are probably interested in owning a Golf GTi or Audi S3 which do crackle as standard though...DSG farts are great! :biggrin:

You don't need a de-res for a cat safe crackle map on the ST180...but they sound so much better with a de-res even as standard that I would personally...

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't think anyone owning a Fiesta is interested in owning Ferraris...they are probably interested in owning a Golf GTi or Audi S3 which do crackle as standard though...DSG farts are great! :biggrin:

You don't need a de-res for a cat safe crackle map on the ST180...but they sound so much better with a de-res even as standard that I would personally...

if i was offered both id still take a fez over ferrari聽馃ぃyeah thanks for letting me know, ive just not got enough money for both at the minute n i was just a bit curious as to what they'd sound like with the backbox delete.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, reece101 said:

if i was offered both id still take a fez over ferrari聽馃ぃyeah thanks for letting me know, ive just not got enough money for both at the minute n i was just a bit curious as to what they'd sound like with the backbox delete.

There are plenty of exhaust videos on Youtube, I reckon there must be at least one with just a backbox delete on there.聽 You can't really tell 100% until you're hearing it in the flesh though!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club