Guys need help how this part is called?

Recommended Posts

Around key fob.  Black plastic with red wire and scheme + pluging the cable. 


Just found out because of this i couldnt start my car. 


Edited by Voitinjs
Incorrect word.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.