Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Extra keys ?

David Ridout

Hi. Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to program a key fob for 2020.75 Fuesta ST Line X ?  Just bought ours with 2 keys but really need a 3rd as sometimes my son may need to move it when either of us are at work and have our keys with us.  

probably no more than £200 key plus programing

The fob is only about £40 from Ford parts plus and can be programmed by the owner as long as both admin keys are in the car.

Thank you.  Yes have both original keys.  I will nip and see the dealer on Monday. 

On older models key could be programmed using 2 existing ones, not anymore from what I know.

believe it may be possible with forscan if 2 original keys are still programmed but id check compatibility first before going down this route

Nope, I know because I ordered spare key from China to later find out it is not possible for newer models with ForScan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club