Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spacer saver wheel size

Gymfocused

Hi guys, its me again lol. My wifes mk7 didn't come with a spare. Burt rides on 15" and i have come across a space saver on eBay for £40 which is a 175/65*14 tyre which looks brand new. Will this be suitable please with the std nuts in an emergency? THanks, SImon. 

If the wheel came off a fiesta, it should fit her fiesta. I have a spare from a 2006 fiesta and it fits my 2018 one. The tyre is a lot smaller than the alloy ones on Mk8 and the wheel nuts do stick out, but it is only supposed to be used in an emergency to get you home (and/or to a tyre place). The wheel has a 175/65 14 tyre on it. Non-ST Mk8s come with these as spares.

This is what I was able to get

16040765496018777767815309780197.jpg

16040766041265880381918486933593.jpg

On 10/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, Gymfocused said:

Hi guys, its me again lol. My wifes mk7 didn't come with a spare. Burt rides on 15" and i have come across a space saver on ebay for £40 which is a 175/65*14 tyre which looks brand new. Will this be suitable please with the std nuts in an emergency? THanks, SImon. 

Hi Simon,

The 175/65 14 is the standard size for Fiesta spare wheels (well, mk 6s, 7s and 8s). It'll be fine for your lady's mk7 as the rolling radius of a 175/65 tyre on a 14" wheel is virtually the same as that of a 195/50 or 55 tyre on a 15" wheel. 

Did you manage to get a toolkit as well as the wheel btw?

🤓

18 hours ago, wordchild said:

Hi Simon,

The 175/65 14 is the standard size for Fiesta spare wheels (well, mk 6s, 7s and 8s). It'll be fine for your lady's mk7 as the rolling radius of a 175/65 tyre on a 14" wheel is virtually the same as that of a 195/50 or 55 tyre on a 15" wheel. 

Did you manage to get a toolkit as well as the wheel btw?

🤓

Hello Wordchild, the car only came with a compressor and foam bottle. I have sourced a bolt to secure the wheel, which obviously didn't come with the car. I've also managed  to find a jack for a decent price too. I'm just trying to equipe her car with things i think she'll need,want. I might be able to get a suitable wrench at work this week.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club