Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Stereo

sidge

Does anybody know if it is possible to get the text on a MK7 stereo to scroll. I have the upgraded 6 line stereo that comes with bluetooth and USB. I can't find a way to make the text scroll for artists and track names that are longer than the standard line length.

Thanks

You mean scroll thte whole title across the screen?..not sure if it can...

What annoys me the most is theirs no way to Jump to albums n the list begining A, B, C etc etc, you have to hold down to scroll right down, which is a big problem for me TBH.

You mean scroll thte whole title across the screen?..not sure if it can...

Shame if not, I liked that feature on the stereo I had in my last car.

What annoys me the most is theirs no way to Jump to albums n the list begining A, B, C etc etc, you have to hold down to scroll right down, which is a big problem for me TBH.

Be good as well if you could jump to the next album by holding down the advance button on the steering wheel.

Id also like this, I may ask about it when im back in ford(I just pop in, its like 30seconds up the road) as a have a few other Q's to ask about.

Also, Does anyone think the fast forward, doesnt fast forward quick enuff?

Jay

EDIT: Sidge- are you comming to the forum meet in milton keynes next bank holiday monday? Theres about 4 of us meeting up @ white rose in leeds and crusing down in a convoy, would be great for you to join us?

I may ask about it when im back in ford

If you do let us know what they say ;)

As for the meet up, I would love to but having the job I do I am on call 24hrs, 7 days - even bank holidays - unless I book a holiday off.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club