Do Not Sell My Personal Information

full led lights

st line x 140 driver

So was sitting on my drive(in the car obviously) checking out new ford cam that was fitted. It was dusk so my car lights automatically turned on fully dipped (optional £600 full led lights). 

My neighbour across the road (300 yards away) came out and moaned i was dazzling his house. What the cluck!

Capture.JPG

• Haha 1

Times are hard, poor bugger probably had to pawn his curtains... 😮

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Times are hard, poor bugger probably had to pawn his curtains... 😮

maybe i should of given him the full beams😁😎

• Haha 1

Just upgraded my indicator bulbs to LED from the standard crappy halogen ones, blinded myself checking they where working. Don't think your neighbour would be happy with me either. 🤣

• Haha 1

lol local moaners live on main road got double yellow lines outside my house as they complained it caused an issue cars parking on road to cars turning into their avenue. Funny though any cars turning in dassle there house. Maybe its because they are retired need to complain!

As i live on a main road according to the highway code it is against the law to reverse onto a main road so i always reverse into my drive. Makes it a lot easier to drive out forward in the morning.

Imagine what he'd think if you put on an xmas light show...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

Imagine what he'd think if you put on an xmas light show...

is there a remap for that

5 hours ago, st line x 140 driver said:

is that legal to drive it lights aren't white?

I would think they would be illegal for road use in the same way as those headlight bulbs which have a blue tint to them. 

Yep, illegal to show anything other than white or amber to the front.  You could use those in Maccies car park though... :wink:

Do the Fiesta LED lights have any adjustment inside the cabin out of interest?  A mate with a new Mini mentioned he kept getting flashed so he lowered the LEDs on it...  I didn't even know you could with full LEDs!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Yep, illegal to show anything other than white or amber to the front.  You could use those in Maccies car park though... :wink:

Do the Fiesta LED lights have any adjustment inside the cabin out of interest?  A mate with a new Mini mentioned he kept getting flashed so he lowered the LEDs on it...  I didn't even know you could with full LEDs!

They are self adjusting when turning car on lights self level - the 4 elements inside the units move up then down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st line x 140 driver said:

They are self adjusting when turning car on lights self level - the 4 elements inside the units move up then down.

That's what I thought.  I wonder what's different about the lights on the Mini... 🤔

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club