Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osram Night Breaker still the leader in H7?

StephenFord
聽Share

13 hours ago, StephenFord said:

It's all psychological anyway, they come in a lovely box with great marketing graphics, so they are obviously better LOL 馃槀

That reminds me, I still need to add that聽K&N Filter sticker to my Air Box for that聽extra 10bhp聽馃槀

• Haha 1

I have these in my MK4.聽 They do light better than stock halogens, and they also light more than enough for me.聽聽

Just did a daylight photo of the new Philips ones (turned DRLs off), and they are definitely whiter than the standard yellow bulbs - sadly no comparison shot!

244164047_H7philipsheadlightdaylight.thumb.jpg.283d960e575975445d20a67c66942fb9.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/31/2020 at 9:13 PM, F0CUE said:

The night breakers聽 originals do not last well at all waste of money. Not tried the lasers yet though.聽

I don't know what they are like nowadays, but the old original ones had a reputation of doing what name suggests, Breaking at night! However I'd imagine all high output performance bulbs will have a shorter life than standard ones. I ran Philips Extreme bulbs on my last car and had no problems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There on聽along with the front fogs only see about 5m in front.

Think I'll be sticking to the longer way home tonight with all this snow. Too many hairpin bends to negotiate the other way. Should be fun.

Is it worth switching the traction control off in the snow聽馃槅

• Haha 1

Just adding my tuppence worth in here.....We recently bought a Panda 100 as a runaround, it looked to have bog standard halogens in, I upgraded them to聽Night Breaker Lasers, a really worthwhile upgrade over the standard halogens and聽I do recommend them.聽A much brighter whiter light with an improved range. In my previous cars (Astra and Punto) I also put Night Breakers in, the Astra seemed to eat headlight bulbs, going through them on an annual basis.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club