Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Bumper mud flap moulding

Recommended Posts

Some swine scuffed past the rear of my 2011 Fiesta and, alongside scraping paint off, knocked off the little mudflap moulding that sits at the top of the rear bumper. What is this part called and is there a number for it? I REALLY want to replace it. Thanks in advance. Simon

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s part of the bumper bracket, 1798170 is the RH side, 1798171 is the LH side. Search those number on eBay or call a ford dealer, they should be about £20 each

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...