Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Throttle body replacement help

Hi can you help me my car fiesta 2003  1.25  says eac fail car revs on it’s own and won’t  drive changed throttle pedal cleaner the sensors and witted with rjectrucsl contact cleaner  needs needs  throttle body I guess still playing up all ones that are used ( can’t afford new ) the last 2 digits are not the sane mine says 2S6U- - DC they sat CC or AC  ect will this matter ? As I got by Ford they must match exact or car don’t run properly and would need a programme 
It’s only thing left to replace As I’ve cleaning it and putting back made no difference  😞

1 minute ago, caltay said:

Hi can you help me my car fiesta 2003  1.25  says eac fail car revs on it’s own and won’t  drive changed throttle pedal cleaner the sensors and witted with rjectrucsl contact cleaner  needs needs  throttle body I guess still playing up all ones that are used ( can’t afford new ) the last 2 digits are not the sane mine says 2S6U- - DC they sat CC or AC  ect will this matter ? As I got by Ford they must match exact or car don’t run properly and would need a programme 
It’s only thing left to replace As I’ve cleaning it and putting back made no difference  😞

Breather pipe is fine no cracks inlet manifold fine as well 🧐