Do Not Sell My Personal Information

heated front and rear switch not working

titanium greg

Can anyone help with my problem please, the switch that turns my Ford Fiesta front and rear heated screens stopped working, I checked the fuses under the bonnet all ok, then a few days later they started working again but the lights on the front and rear switch have stopped working again any ideas ?

Bummer mate! I am don't know much about electrics, but do you here a click when you press the button for either of them? I think the click comes from the relay. If you changed the fuses but still don't work and you don't here a click when you turn them on, might be the relay.

9 hours ago, titanium greg said:

Can anyone help with my problem please, the switch that turns my Ford Fiesta front and rear heated screens stopped working, I checked the fuses under the bonnet all ok, then a few days later they started working again but the lights on the front and rear switch have stopped working again any ideas ?

have you removed the panel, it sounds like a loose connection

Does both front and rear heated screens run off the same relay

looking at the fuse diagram it would appear so (in the engine bay fuse box)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club