Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommended Posts

Does anyone  know where you can require a fuel filler pipe for a ford street ka ? 2005 . My mechanic has replaced the fuel tank but needs to replace the small rubber fuel pipe. Ford has stopped supplying this item. Tried breakers and none on ebay. Appreciate any advice where to require one. 

Its the pipe in the pic on the right with the red markers.


Edited by ianraysmith
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...