Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi I have a 2008 1.8 tdci focus that is driving me mad 

I bought as a non runner that I thought I could get running I have 5 hard fault codes in that no matter what I do they keep returning 

P0069

p0641

p1288

p0095

p0110

so far I have changed the ecu bcm clocks and key with transponder with known good ones same faults occur 

I have also disconnected every single connection to the engine components except unplugging the ecu it’s self and the same codes come up but no others I’m also getting a constant 12v feed to both fuel pump connections

one thing I do have is there is a grey connector in the battery junction box with four wires to a single connection a red wire going into the big block connector the other red wires is not connected to anything  other side of it there are two green wires with red stripe I have no idea where the non connected wire goes 

On 2/20/2021 at 5:04 PM, RicerDalemon said:

Hi I have a 2008 1.8 tdci focus that is driving me mad 

I bought as a non runner that I thought I could get running I have 5 hard fault codes in that no matter what I do they keep returning 

P0069

p0641

p1288

p0095

p0110

so far I have changed the ecu bcm clocks and key with transponder  SHAREit with known good ones same faults occur 

I have also disconnected every single connection to the engine components except unplugging the ecu it’s self and the same codes come up but no others I’m also getting a constant 12v feed to both fuel pump connections

one thing I do have is there is a grey connector in the battery junction box with four wires to a single connection a red wire going into the big block connector the other red wires is not connected to anything  other side of it there are two green wires wi Appvnth red stripe I have no idea where the non connected wire goes 

issue got solved