Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing rubber seal around door frame

Recommended Posts

I picked up a 2008 Fusion recently as something with more space to take stuff to the tip - more than my Aygo at least!, and the lack of load lip on the boot helps as well.

Anyway, a section of the rubber strip that runs around the driver's door opening on the car body is damaged and I'm wondering if I'd have to go direct to a Ford dealer to source a new one? I've attached a picture showing the cross section.



Link to post
Share on other sites

You could try East Kent trim - https://www.eastkenttrimsupplies.com/

Fusion is a bit new for them, but if you send them the photo they might be able to help.


Fusion is a great load carrier, especially for the tip run and getting elderly parents in with wheelchairs and Zimmer frames.

Grossly underrated car, we have had ours for eight years, apart from servicing and tyres, we have changed a rear wheel bearing, and a doorlock.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...