Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Swift Spec R Springs for Fiesta Mk7 1.0 Ecoboost

Hello,

Can anyone confirm the Swift Spec R Springs for the fiesta ST Mk7 will fit the 1.0 mk7 (I am fairly sure they will) and if so where I can get my hands on a set?

I wouldn't mind a second hand or brand new set- I'm put off any other set of lowering springs because they are no good for the stock dampers and I don't want to get coilovers.

Cheers! 

I would think that they would fit as I bought a set of BC racing coil overs for a MK7 Fiesta ST for my 1.0 MK7 and they fitted fine. Why not look for stock springs and shocks from a MK 7 ST if you are not keen to go coil over?

6 hours ago, Eatonm112 said:

I would think that they would fit as I bought a set of BC racing coil overs for a MK7 Fiesta ST for my 1.0 MK7 and they fitted fine. Why not look for stock springs and shocks from a MK 7 ST if you are not keen to go coil over?

Hi mate, the thought hadn't crossed my mind- I wasn't aware the ZS suspension was different to the ST. What would be the benefit of swapping out to the ST suspension over getting the pricey Swift Spec R springs?

Thanks

I wouldn't fit the stock ST springs to a 1.0L. The 1.6L engine in the ST is much heavier, so the front end of your car may end up sitting higher than what you have now if you fit them.

14 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

I wouldn't fit the stock ST springs to a 1.0L. The 1.6L engine in the ST is much heavier, so the front end of your car may end up sitting higher than what you have now if you fit them.

This makes sense, will avoid mate cheers