Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford service, a few questions

mitch84

My fiesta is due its first "2 year service"  in May sometime, I'm just wondering would I be able to have the service done a little earlier say end of April, or would Ford advise to have it done in May when its due, only I have some time off in April.

Also has anyone ever booked a service via the ford pass app, does it give you a choice of date and time for service?

Thanks

59 minutes ago, m50e30 said:

You can service a car when you like..... its your car!!!

Unless it's the finance companies car... 🤔

Early servicing is no problem at all.  You can have issues with warranty and finance if you leave it too late though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I have the car booked in for its 1st service (2 years).

I'm just wondering what Fords are likely to ask if I want it done, such as break fluid change and so on, as I only plan to take car for a service every 2 years like Fords recommend with the 1litres, so can anyone advise on what things will cost extra and if I should get them done, baring in mind that if I refuse some of the optional service extras it would be another 2 years until next service.

Thanks

They will probably ask about a Brake Fluid change, which I would have done and an Air Con service, which personally I would not bother about unless I was getting unusual smells in the cabin when using it or it wasn't working well. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tizer said:

They will probably ask about a Brake Fluid change, which I would have done and an Air Con service, which personally I would not bother about unless I was getting unusual smells in the cabin when using it or it wasn't working well. 

Thanks, will get the break fluid done then.