Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Owners handbook pack


Recommended Posts

Hi...I'm new to forum...just bought 2020 fiesta active x from dealer....never had usual owners handbook etc. Only came with a silly supplementary booklet that has very little info..don't ford give them now...?

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's all you get these days.  There is a full electronic handbook available within the FordPass app.  Or you can find them online if you search 'ford manuals' or similar then put in your model and year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The information or should I say lack of it has been the Ford way for many years. Even when you got a handbook it was 90% warnings / health & safety, the remaining 10% told you stuff like how to unlock the door and how to adjust the seat. No actual useful information so trust me, you're not missing out on anything not having a book.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, unofix said:

The information or should I say lack of it has been the Ford way for many years. Even when you got a handbook it was 90% warnings / health & safety, the remaining 10% told you stuff like how to unlock the door and how to adjust the seat. No actual useful information so trust me, you're not missing out on anything not having a book.

Rubbish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Forums


News


Membership