Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sync/bluetooth update website problem.

Hi All

Ongoing problem with updating my new registered Fiesta Mk8 sync and maps. Car arrived with sync 3.4 & maps F8. Ford update website ha nothing available to update. Contacted ukcrc1@ford.com who are looking into it. Must admit they have been keeping up to date so far. Any way yesterday I checked the update website and found that a sync update was available. Downloaded it and updated car, now build 20351, and uploaded log file to the web site. Then advised I had a map update available. The answer to my original problem I thought. Wrong. When I try to download the map update the site seems to start the download process, 'Preparing your download' through to 'Nearly there'. repeats this sequence a few times then I get the message "There is an error please try again later. Tried numerous times with three different web browsers and computers and with anti virus and ad blocker off.  My internet download speed is 63 mb/sec. Anyone out there having problems with sync/bluetooth update website or downloading map updates?